Dear Future Cloud Giant,
Hi, You!! WOW, thank you so much for considering joining our team. We are so excited you are here and we can't wait to meet you to see if we will be a good fit for each other. We've grown slowly - because we want to be really really good at what we do, so this is a BIG deal to us finding the right "you". We care very much about the quality of our work. We are working at being a somewhat non-traditional Salesforce consulting practice to deliver more than project work alone.
We want to balance our life with our work by blending who we are with what we do. We love going on vacations and taking the time to be present in our family's lives. It has taken time and care to create a system of sharing, where any one of us can jump in and help a customer with little ramp up time. We have so much great work ahead of us and we're looking for the right person to join our team to help us with smart, intentional, careful, growth.
We do not have crazy billings goals - that's not why we started this work in the first place. We avoid insane deadlines. We are SOOO passionate about technology, Salesforce, and improving our customers lives - we need a person who can see what a customer is capable of, hear their goals, and know what is needed to make improvements - through process changes, system changes, or both.
Are you able to hear a goal or problem and know the 5 different ways to solution it with Salesforce? Do you know the in's and out's of Salesforce to suggest multiple options? Do you read the release notes for fun? Do you know when something should be delivered in a workflow rule, process flow, or with apex (no you don't need to do apex, just know when it makes sense to leverage)? Do you know the tradeoffs of those solutions? DO YOU LOVE to try out new things that Salesforce is releasing? Do you want to help us design how to work best together? Do you want to work in a small start-up environment where you can directly impact the success of the organization and design how we work? Do you LOVE to learn? Are you okay with tiny spaces (no seriously, we are small, our office is a shoebox if you can't handle small spaces we might not be right for you)? Do you love helping others? Then maybe, just maybe, we're right for each other and if so, then read on and please apply.....
Cloud Giants is a boutique Consulting and Professional Services company that specializes in Salesforce CRM. We offer the following services: Implementations, Administrative Coaching, Technology Roadmaps, Health Checks, System Integration Development, and System Administration managed services. We partner with businesses to maximize their investment in Salesforce by removing adoption blockers and enabling customers to do more with what they have. Cloud Giants strives to find innovative solutions for everyday problems that our clients face.
As a Senior Salesforce Consultant at Cloud Giants, individuals are expected to have deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform and be able to design and implement solutions from start to finish. You will be responsible for leading client engagements, gathering requirements, understanding pain points and creating a path forward to resolve the challenges and reach their goals. Working with a team of other amazing Salesforce professionals and partnering closely with our customers, you will envision and build amazing solutions using the latest and greatest features Salesforce has delivered.
- Lead and manage multiple client engagements as the lead consultant
- Collaborate with and delegate to other technical and consultant resources across all projects
- Partner with clients to propose Salesforce roadmaps
- Gather requirements, document and design solutions to meet client goals and objectives in a timely fashion
- Understand and explain the value proposition of potential features to help client prioritize appropriately
- Train business users and stakeholders on solutions you build
- Perform Salesforce.com administration, data migration, and configuration customized to our client's needs
- Act as a subject matter expert for Salesforce releases and related technologies
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- A bachelor degree in a related area and 5-10 years of work experience
- 3 years of day-to-day administrative or consulting experience on the Salesforce platform
- Extensive experience and knowledge with the Salesforce.com platform
- Ability to build click automation within the Salesforce platform
- Collaborates well with team and able to work individually to find the right solution
- One Salesforce.com certification required, more appreciated
- Resourceful and independent thinker
- Experience with the agile software methodology is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and process-focused
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Aligns with our core values
- This position is located in RTP, NC